I’m Rosie, I’m 17 and very new to the blogging world, so please, be patient with me:)
So I guess this is the part where I tell you a little bit about myself? Well…
- I’ve always loved all things natural, organic and Fair-trade! In my wardrobe you’d find lots of fair-trade clothing items that all have a wonderful story behind them (I may share them one day!)
- 3 years ago I moved to Cornwall and I couldn’t be more happy here!
- I have a real passion for animals, especially whales. I am very much against animals living in captivity, I believe all animals should be free and in their natural environment.
- I am one of 4. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, also, I have 3 huskies that I adore!
- Currently I am studying Health and Social Care at college- My main goal is to become a nurse one day!
- I LOVE Christmas! It is my most favourite time of the year and you can guarantee I will be writing a post,or two, about the festive season and our family traditions.
What will my posts be about?-
I will be posting about a variety of things, including things about my studies, my life in general and I’m planning on doing a few posts about my passion for all things natural and lovely! And most probably my plant at some point!
Thanks for stopping by, if you have any suggestions/comments I’d highly appreciate them,
Lots of love,