I thought for my first post that I’d tell you a little bit more information about me!
- My favourite time of the year is definitely December! It’s my birthday, and Christmas, all in the same month!
- I loveee a good chicken curry, can’t forget the nann bread of course though!
- I went to Australia for 6 weeks in 2013, It was most probably the best 6 weeks of my entire life.
- I love a good festival! I went to V-fest 2017 and it was fantastic and so full of love.
- Every time I eat cheese and ham toasties I always remember going on holiday with my family and aunt!
- I work at my local pub and have done for the last 2 years.
- My ideal night would be with my friends or family watching movies ‘n’ eating snacks.
- I only drink water, weird I know!! But it’s been that way for longer than I can remember!
- I quite often find myself watching random documentaries about completely irrelevant things.
- I am learning to drive!
- My husky babies are my entire world. (Nanook, Quinn and Niamh)
- I’m a big Eastenders fan!
- Travelling is one of my main goals in life.
- I have mega OCD about somethings, others not so much though.
- I’m finding it really hard to think of 20 semi/interesting things about me! Haha
- My favourite band is called “Sticky Fingers”..Slightly odd name I must say!
- I hate the city! I’m such a country bumpkin!
- I love sunrises and sunsets.
- I truly believe in life after death, in one way or another.
- I generally get upset when I watch the news and when I find out about all the terrible things that happen in our planet.
There are 20 facts about me!
Thank you for reading,
Lots of love,